Mesh questions

I have 2 CN e410 in my apartment on a mesh configuration. I used 5GHz frequency to link Base to Client but I still have some questions:

1. I used different SSID to Base and Client. Is it correct?

2. I used different Passwords for Base and Client. Any issue?

3. When using mesh configuration as describe I miss the possibility of using 5GHz to connect hardware’s on it?

No
Base and client MUST have the same SSID !

I used different Passwords for Base and Client. Any issue?

Same as above. MUST have the same password !

When using mesh configuration as describe I miss the possibility of using 5GHz to connect hardware’s on it?

Yes UR right.

You say I need to use same SSID and same Password and you do say if I have a mesh network I miss connecting hardware on 5GHz because it’s being used to link Base to Client. So why using same SSID and Password?

It is probably logical that in order for the network to get along between 2 devices, you must have the same SSID and password?
It is also probably logical that one device must be in the base mode and the other a client.
Why are you surprised?

I am really sorry, but I didn’t do myself clear. What I’d like to say is that I have an SSID and a Password for 2,4GHz and another SSID and Password for 5GHz (which is working for mesh - Base/Client). Do they have to be the same?

And as 5GHz is being used between Base and Client, my 5GHz devices won’t use it at all (just working on 2,4GHz)?