I have narrowed down to using Cambium products to launch our WISP. Please provide suggestions about the following: We want to maximize our limited budget.
- Routers - which manufacturer, and how many to use for an estimated 5000-10000 subscribers. Is just one router in the network sufficient to carry the load?
- Switches - do you suggest we use the cnMatrix from Cambium?
- Access Points - what’s your take on the ePMP, cnPilot, and the PMP 450 products? Which should we start with as a new ISP?
- Which subscriber modules (SMs) do you recommend? Can other Vendor SMs interoperate with Cambium APs?
- What bandwidth do you recommend to serve 1000, 5000, and 10000 subscribers respectively?
Any other suggestion you can provide for a novice like me will be greatly appreciated.