We have released patches for two known bugs in v4.2.7.
The first bug prevents you from selecting the Force 110 antenna for an ePMP SM. Details of the fix can be found here: http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/LINK-Planner/Can-not-select-force110-antennas-in-4-2-7/m-p/41220.
The second bug appears when you generate PMP reports from LINKPlanner. The site coordinates may not be correct. The Windows patch for this bug can be found at http://linkplanner.cambiumnetworks.com/patches/Windows/4.2.7/report_tables.pyc. To install the patch:
- Save the patched report_tables.pyc file to your Desktop
- Close LINKPlanner
- Open the LINKPlanner installation directory in Explorer (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Cambium Networks\LINKPlanner)
- Navigate to the folder "link_planner\reports"
- Place the updated report_tables.pyc in the "reports" folder
- You may need administrator privilages to do this
- Start LINKPlanner
These fixes will be included in the next release of LINKPlanner, which will be available in 2 weeks.. Instructions for patching the OSX version of LINKPlanner will follow.
Sorry for the inconvenience,