Real-Time Throughput & Packet info for ePMP

Hi all

Just wanted to see if anyone had a chance to test this with ePMP 3.5? We're just doing some upgrades and from what I can tell its not working anymore.

Would appreciate some feedback just in case it is just me!

Cheers!

Hi.  Yes, Sorry - it's broken in 3.5 unfortunately.  Cambium had said that there would be a new version with some quick fixes (like the LAT/LONG bug) and I'll re-write the 'ePMP GUI+' once that new Firmware is out. :)

1 Like

Appreciate the updated status and the extension itself =)

Cheers!

Hello any update on this working with 3.5 and 3.51 ?

Thanks in advance

Hi. Sorry for the delay in replying. Since the forums are broken showing what new posts there are, I didn't see this post until now.

I hadn't updated the extension, because Cambium changes the firmware which breaks the extension. They said they would release a new firmware shortly, so I've been holding off (rather than doing to re-writes back to back).  BUT, if there is no new firmware coming shortly, maybe I should proceed with fixing it.

Also, we are currently still using older firmware, since the new firmware's log the Admin out constantly every couple minutes - they have become useless for monitoring. So we've had to go back to using an older firmware on the AP's.

However, if it'll be a while before the new firmware comes out, I should proceed with writing a new version for 

Hi all, it has been a long time since last update here. Are there any news? We are curently using 3.5.1 but we are really missing epmp gui+.

Since there is no update do we consider it as a dead extension? Could we somehow help keep it alive or pass the management to someone else?

Hi all,

All the parameters introduced in the extension will be seen soon in ePMP AC products by default.

Thank you.

@someone wrote:

Since there is no update do we consider it as a dead extension? Could we somehow help keep it alive or pass the management to someone else?

Hi.  Sorry for the late reply - I didn't see this marked as an unread/new for some reason.  :)  Sorry. :)

In any case, as Fedor mentioned, the new firmware versions have (or will have) the same details in them, so it's likely there will be no need for an updated version of the Browser Extension going forward.  I'll have a look at it once the ePMP3000 & Force300's firmware is a bit more mature and the feature set with the ePMP1000/2000 are synchronized as much as they are going to be... and we'll go from there.  It'd be awesome to have all this data built in and not to require an extension. :) 

1 Like