V3000 Dish Heat for snow melt

Is this what you are looking for?

1 Like

Cool, available to purchase ā€¦ where ?
Is there one coming for the smaller dish ?

Hopefully @Rakesh_Ramesh can answer these questions.

If it prevents Ice and Snow build up and keeps my links alive, itā€™s exactly what we need. Did we abandon the fabric version? I kind of like the idea that the wind will shake the fabric and throw the water/ice off the radome. Hopefully the hard one sheds the water otherwise freezing rain will still be an issue.

It has only recently been made available for distributors to order, and should start first shipments in late September. It will take a little time to filter through the channel.

I assume yes there will be a model for the 40.5 dBi antenna, but initially Cambium are only launching with the Radome for the the 44.5 dBi antenna.

1 Like

@GREG3f - Following the feedback from the forum we have been trialling multiple solutions, including the fabic ones.

I must admit like you I felt the movement would help shake off the snow, and it did in fact until extreme weather hit and even that couldnā€™t cope.

The plastic one took a little longer to bring to market due to tooling but we feel it will be more robust in the harshest of conditions.

@Kyle_Stone we only intend to provide the larger dish with Radome at the moment. For the best availability we would recommend the larger dish with the radome.