Xircon on macOS is not working on 64 bit

Hi,

I have followed this thread to install xircon on macOS but it’s not working on 64 bit version. Need a quick solution for this.

Error found:

Thanks
Arefin

1 Like

Hello Arefin,

Please share the Xircon version, the Mac OS version and the CPU that you are using so that we may test this in our lab. Thanks.

Hi,

I couldn’t install Xircon on MAC due to the error shown in my previous message.

here is my Mac configuration:

Processor: 1.1 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i3
RAM : 8 GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X

Hi Arefin,

Here is an updated version of Xircon.xircon-mac-1.0.0.38.tar.zip (32.4 KB)

It can also be downloaded from our support site at https://support.cambiumnetworks.com/files/xirrus_xircon/

There is a slight issue with the installer on some MacOS versions where the installer sets a path to a directory that does not exist. (user/local/bin). If that directory does not already exist, you will need to first create that directory before running the Xircon installer.

xircon also works for x2-120 models ?

Hi Alain and welcome to the Cambium Community. Unfortunately, Xircon is not supported for the X2-120 or XR-320 AP models.

thank you very much for your answer just one more thing, there is something similar xircon for x2-120

The X2-120 and XR-320 APs do support LLDP so if you switch is running LLDP, you can discover the APs at layer 2 using LLDP.

I have tried to update the firmware through the cli, but the ssh connection is refused, unfortunately I no longer have licenses, I have tried to get some but I can’t find where I can buy them.