Any chance of new 2.4GHz AX ePMP?

Agreed. Will go with whomever comes out with a 2.4 based AX. I would prefer Cambium, but…

2 Likes

If any of you are attending WISPAPALOOZA 2023 this year… I think there might be some interesting announcements! :wink:

3 Likes

Hope springs eternal!

1 Like

You had me at ‘Palooza’!! :grin: Optimistic about exciting times ahead!

Are they seriously stopping production of 900mhz?

1 Like
1 Like

Guess I need to sign up for the EOL report.

So those of us in heavy NLOS areas have no where to turn at this point, after investing 100s of thousands into Cambium gear…

Well… like I said a few posts back… there’s going to be some very interesting news at WISPALOOZA this year.

1 Like

If the announcement is anything other then “We have a new 900 SM that is backwards compatible with PMP450i AP” I will be very pissed off at Cambium.

1 Like

Well… this post/thread is about ePMP 2.4 on AX… has nothing to do with PMP450 or 900MHz… sooo… :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Well it kind of veered off to general NLOS issues. I’m not going to start a new thread just to complain about lack of support for NLOS.

1 Like

I don’t think Cambium is abandoning the NLOS clients… I think as Eric intimated, that we should all listen the news announcements from WISPAPAPAPALOOZA :smiley:

2 Likes

All will be revealed at the next WISPAPAPALEROOZA!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

ZOLTAR SPEAKS! :rofl:

2 Likes

Okay, waiting anxiously for the announcement!!!

1 Like

ZOLTAR? ZOLTAR?
Where are you? :pray:

Sorry folks, been super busy at WISPAPALOOZA. Cambium did announce an e4k 2.4GHz product line at the open house yesterday… but in all the excitement, I forgot to grab a photo of the slide showing the details. I’m trying to find someone that took a photo, or get the slide directly from Cambium. SO YES! It’s coming, target mid 2024!

I think this will be Cambium’s best performing and least expensive nNLOS product ever made :grin:

3 Likes

What?!? ZOLTAR never forgets! :rofl:

1 Like

The caption is “Zoltar Speaks”… not Zoltar will always remember to take photos of slides during presentations :rofl:

I’m working on getting the slide… hopefully in the next day or two.

3 Likes

Great news!!! Need more info!!!

1 Like