cnMaestro Cloud has been updated to version 1.3.0. In addition to a fresh new UI, the following are some of the key new features.
- GUI for Profile-based cnPilot configuration
- Wi-Fi Site Dashboard
- Wi-Fi Guest Access
- Added support for PMP
- Added support for ePMP elevate
- Number of users increased from 3 to 10
- Trigger operations from the device tree
- Single cnMaestro account supports up to 4,000 managed devices
To get started, go to
GUI Profile-based cnPilot configuration
Profiles represent the full configuration of a device. Profiles can be reused across many devices, and cnMaestro tracks if the device is synchronized with the configuration saved in the Profile. Administrators can add user-defined overrides, for example, enabling installers to set unique SSID and passwords from cnMaestro.
The Site Dashboard aggregates Wi-Fi devices at a location, such as the floor of a building. It provides a single place for monitoring adjacent WiFi APs in cnMaestro. The Site Dashboard contains the following parameters:
- WiFi Devices Availability (Total & Offline)
- Wireless Clients
- Top 5 AP (Clients / Throughput / Offline AP’s)
- Channel Distribution
- Wireless Clients Graph
- Throughput Graph
- WiFi Access Points
- Wireless Clients
- Floor Plan
- Accessing the Site Dashboard
- Creating the Site Dashboard
Design your guest access portal in cnMaestro. The Guest Access feature allows clients to connect to wireless service through a free model or by buying Vouchers. This feature creates a separate network for guests by providing internet access to guest wireless devices, such as mobile phones or laptops.
Full support for PMP and ePMP Elevate platforms
All of the standard cnMaestro features are supported as shown in the list below.
PMP also introduces “PMP SM Zero-touch Onboarding” - Onboard your PMP APs and the registered SMs will be ready for approval in the onboarding queue
- Hierarchical Dashboards
- Advanced Troubleshooting
- Current Statistics and Historical Performance
- Bulk device software upgrade
- Template-based configuration
Check ePMP Elevate device release notes for updates on hardware versions supported
Trigger operations from the device tree
- Quickly add Networks, Sites and Towers
- Upgrade, edit name, location or reboot an individual device
Several Knowledge Base articles have been written for the new features included in 1.3.0
- Site Dashboard for Wi-Fi devices
- Configuring Guest Access Portal through cnMaestro
- Guest Access Portal-Social Login Configuration
- Migrating from Templates to Profiles
- Unique per-device values in Profiles using User-defined Overrides
Supported Cambium Products
cnMaestro supports the following Cambium Networks products. The minimum device software versions are show below.
cnMaestro supports the following browsers.
Where to Get Help
There are a number of places to get help with cnMaestro.
1. Cambium Community: The cnMaestro Forum provides the best place to ask questions and get up-to-date information.
2. On-Premises Quick Start Guide: This guide walks you through the initial management process and allows you to get onboarded quickly. It is embedded into the cnMaestro image and can be accessed on the Home Page of the UI. It can also be downloaded in PDF format from the Cambium Support website.
3. Cambium Support: The Cambium Support team is available 24x7 to answer questions and resolve issues.