Exporting CBRS Information for cnMaestro
LINKPlanner v5.3.0 introduces a new feature to export the information required for CBRS SAS registration in cnMaestro for 3.6 GHz devices. This feature is available for the 450 family of products that are using the 3.6 GHz / United States (CBRS) regulation.
Capturing Additional Fields
The export file contains a number of columns where the information is not directly available from the usual LINKPlanner project fields. This information does not have to be captured in LINKPlanner. The information can be manually added to the exported files if preferred.
To include the information for these columns into the Excel file use the Custom Fields functionality to create fields for each column heading. To automatically create these fields:
- Select the Custom Fields node in the project tree
- Create the fields by clicking Project -> Create CBRS Device Registration Fields
- This will create 3 new fields for PTP Ends, Access Points and Subscriber Modules
- Horizontal Accuracy
- Vertical Accuracy
- The fields can be edited at this point to set the required default values
- NOTE: If you edit the default later then some of the ends may not update as expected
The custom fields will automatically appear in the table views for PTP Links, Access Points and Subscriber Modules. Multiple rows can be modified together. See http://linkplanner.cambiumnetworks.com/doc/displaying_link.html#editing-link-details for more information.
Exporting the File
To export the file, click File -> Export -> PTP450/PMP 450 FCC CBRS Registration. Then select from the following options and select the folder to save the files in.
- Project - a separate file will be created for each PTP link or AP with its connected subscribers
- All PTP - a separate file will be created for each PTP link
- All PMP - a separate file will be created for each AP with its connected subscribers
- PTP Link - a file will be created just for the link highlighed in the navigation tree
- Hub - a separate file will be created for each AP on the hub highlighted in the navigation tree
- Access Point - a file will be created for the AP highlighted in the navigation tree
PTP Links and Access Points need to be configured to 3.6 GHz and have the Regulation/Country set to United States (CBRS) for files to be created. If there are no matching links or Access points the options in the above list will not be available.
The Excel files can be edited as required before being uploaded to cnMaestro.