User can classily traffic base on source LAN IPs. After classification of traffic , user can assign priority and rate limit on classified traffic.
Step to configure.
- Configure static IP LAN PC or get fixed LAN PC IP using DHCP Static Allotment option. ( Example IP: 192.168.11.143)
- Enable QOS.
- Add rule name for QOS identification.
- Add the classify traffic rule based on source LAN IP( LAN Desktop IP: 192.168.11.143).
- Assign Priority to classified traffic [VO(Highest) ->> CL(High)->> BE(Default)->> BK-(Low)]
- Configure rate limit as per usage.(This bandwidth is shared with other low priority queues/traffic if there is no or less traffic than assigned rate limit).