For 450b, 450i and 450m, the process to enter the Recovery Console (formerly called Default Mode) is different than it was for prior products (including PMP/PTP 100, 430 and 450 -- the procedure for the "Default Plug" to enter Default Mode on those products can be found here).
To Enter the Recovery Console on 450b, 450i or 450m based products (including the 900 MHz 450i Access Point):
1) Apply power to PSU for at least 10 seconds.
2) Remove power for two seconds.
3) Re-apply power to the PSU.
4) When the unit is in recovery mode, access the web interface by entering the default IP address 169.254.1.1. The Recovery Image Warning page is displayed.
5) Review the Boot Selection options (Either "Boot - Default Mode", which will temporarily set the IP and Ethernet attributes to factory defaults until the next reboot, or "Boot - Normal" which will simply reboot the radio) .
6) Select a recovery option.
(Note: If a selection is not made by the timer expiration, the radio will reboot into normal operating mode)